New Promo to Reach New Customers Who Have Not Experienced MimioTeach or MimioStudio
We are excited to make our MimioTeach for Your Time (TFYT) promotion available to you! This is your opportunity to reach prospects that have not yet experienced the power of MimioStudio software or seen how easy it is to enhance classrooms with the MimioTeach portable interactive whiteboard.
PLEASE BE ON THE PARTNER CALL ON NOVEMBER 17TH AS WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THIS PROMOTION
The Details of the Promotion
- The promotion will allow you to give a free MimioTeach interactive whiteboard to schools and districts that do not currently have a Mimio product installed.
- The one-hour demo must be attended by a school administrator, principal, or other decision-level personnel.
- The promotion will run from November 15, 2016 until March 31, 2017.
- In addition to the FREE MimioTeach interactive whiteboard, you can also give a MimioTeach Buy One Get One (BOGO) voucher good for 60 days after the demo. The BOGO is limited to 5 MimioTeach units (buy 5, get 5 free).
- See full terms and conditions at the end of this post.
Process for the Promotion
- All partners interested in the promotion must contact their Regional Manager to opt in.
- We will use email and social media to drive leads to the promo web page.
- Leads will fill out the form to request a demonstration and free MimioTeach at boxlight.com/TFYT.
- Leads will then be handed off to partners who have opted in.
- Schedule a demo with the lead and use the INK file provided for the demonstration.
- When the demonstration is complete, the administrator, principal, or other decision-level personnel must complete the confirmation form at boxlight.com/confirmTFYTdemo. This will help us track the effectiveness of the promo and enable the school to take advantage of the BOGO offer.
Partners will need to order a minimum of 5 units to be used for giveaways. At the end of the promo, the partners will be billed at full price for any TFYT stock that is still being held if not returned by April 30, 2017.
Marketing Materials to Support the Promotion
To help you make this promotion a success, we have provided the following marketing resources:
TFYT sell sheet - PDF
Email template to do your own mailings - HTML
Partner TFYT Terms and Conditions
The MimioTeach for Your Time (TFYT) promotion will run from November 15, 2016 through March 31, 2017. This promotion is for K-12 schools that do not already have a Mimio product installed. To receive a free MimioTeach device, the school must participate in a one-hour demonstration of MimioTeach, MimioStudio, and MimioMobileLite. Following the demonstration, the school will also receive a MimioTeach BOGO (buy one, get one free) voucher valid for 60 days after the date of the demonstration. The last day that a TFYT order will be accepted is Friday, March 31, 2017, and the last day that a BOGO order will be accepted is Wednesday, May 31, 2017. The BOGO is limited to 5 MimioTeach units (buy 5, get 5 free).
To register for the TFYT promotion, an administrator, principal, or other decision-level personnel (whose school does not have a Mimio product installed) must go to the TFYT landing page at www.boxlight.com/TFYT and register for the TFYT promotion. A principal, administrator, or decision-level personnel must attend the one-hour demonstration to receive and sign for the MimioTeach. Only opportunities registered through the TFYT landing page will be eligible for the free MimioTeach and BOGO offer. BOGO orders must be placed within 60 days of the demonstration to qualify for the BOGO promotion.
Regional Managers will assign leads from the TFYT landing page to qualified partners that: 1) Have signed up for the TFYT program, 2) Have or purchase a MimioTeach for demonstration purposes, 3) Have been approved by their Regional Manager to present the MimioTeach, MimioStudio, and MimioMobileLite demonstration, and 4) Agree to purchase a minimum of five (5) MimioTeach devices at $100 each to give to schools. The partner must contact all leads and schedule a demonstration at a school with an administrator, principal, or other decision-level personnel in attendance. Partners must submit an SOR as soon as a principal commits to a demonstration. The partner will conduct the demonstration, present each principal with a MimioTeach, and have them complete the form on boxlight.com/confirmTFYTdemo in order to track the promotion and be eleigable for the BOGO offer. Partners must provide onsite support after the demonstration to obtain additional orders for the MimioTeach BOGO offer. A partner will receive a $100 credit for the TFYT MimioTeach if they sell five (5) BOGO units to one school. The $100 credit will be applied at the conclusion of the TFYT promo. All orders will follow standard payment terms. TFYT and BOGO orders will not be accepted if there is a past due balance. Partners are responsible for shipping costs. Any returned product must be in resellable condition (no open box).