We hope you will take a few minutes to visit the Boxlight Partner Resource Site and review some of the new sales and marketing content available to support your efforts. We also encourage you to check out our new Boxlight resources on the customer success stories, case studies, podcasts, and white papers webpage.
- Aldrin Family Foundation STEAM robotics partnership and related resources
- Mimio MyBot robotics sell sheets, videos, and more
- ProColor Series 3 interactive flat panel video, spec sheet, and more
- MimioClarity™ classroom audio system infographic
- MimioStudio™ 12 classroom software video
At the ISTE Conference in Philadelphia this summer, Boxlight captured a great deal of product video content. The videos are now edited and posted on the Boxlight US website as well as various other locations, including the Boxlight YouTube Channel, just in time for back to school.
You can check out our product-related videos and partnership video content below:
- ProColor Series 3 Interactive Flat Panel
- Mimio MyBot
- Jim Christensen: Aldrin Family Foundation partnership
- MimioClarity Infographic
- MimioStudio 12 | MimioXT Preview
This fall, we'll be hosting a series of webinars that you, your customers, and your prospects might be interested in. Join us in October for these informative 45-minute webinars, featuring experts and leaders in the fields of education and technology who will be sharing their insights into creating successful learning environments. This fall’s sessions include:
- Project-Based Learning Resources for the Classroom
Dive into the fundamentals of project-based learning and discover ways to engage students in performance-based tasks that connect them to real-world experts. Offered on October 1, 2019 at 4:30pm ET and October 24, 2019 at 4:30pm ET.
- Surface Learning vs. Deep Learning: How Technology Can Help Students Think Deeper
This webinar will demonstrate various ways that technology can assist teachers in ensuring surface-level knowledge is gained and the transfer of learning happens so that students move to higher levels of thinking about the content. Offered on October 8, 2019 at 4:30pm ET and October 29, 2019 at 4:30pm ET.
- A Robotic Odyssey: How Robotics Is Helping Prepare Students to Be Tomorrow’s Inventors, Programmers, and Astronauts
Explore how robotics programs can help students develop an understanding of real-world, STEAM-based concepts while promoting communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking skills. Offered on October 16, 2019 at 4:30pm ET.
Let's Work Together
Should you have any questions or be interested in discussing and creating joint cooperative marketing programs with Boxlight, please contact Lori Page, VP Global Marketing, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.