We are excited to announce that the Mimio K-12 Ed Tech solutions suite has earned recognition as one of Christian School Products’ 2022 Top Products of the Year. Each Mimio solution is comprehensive and user-friendly so that teachers and students at any competence and confidence level can engage in worthwhile and interactive educational experiences. From feature-rich interactive displays and powerful audio systems to turnkey STEM solutions and high-quality professional development, Mimio products promote active learning and engagement in a Connected Classroom.
Mimio K-12 ed tech solutions include:
- MimioPro 4 interactive display, the newest Boxlight display, is a touch-driven LCD Android display that can easily function as an interactive whiteboard, PC, and collaboration tool for everyone in the class and remotely from home.
- MimioConnect blended learning platform combines innovative lesson building and instructional tools to help teachers create an active and engaged learning environment. The platform can be used for in-class and hybrid learning, allowing teachers more flexibility with lesson delivery and management.
- Classroom and campus audio systems by FrontRow such as the Attention! AV campus communication system which combines the FrontRow Conductor™ campus-wide bells, paging, and intercom platform with Boxlight’s CleverLive and MimioPro 4 for a fully integrated audio-visual messaging and alerting system. Attention! Allows for synchronized audio and video messaging so that content rich alerts, announcements, and messages can be sent across campus including hallways, playgrounds, and school fields in a few simple steps.
- MimioSTEM solutions including MyStemKits online lesson platform for all Boxlight STEM products. This includes the award-winning Robo 3D printers, Labdisc portable sensors, and MyBot robotics system. MyStemKits includes ready-to-print 3D models, STEAM design challenges, virtual STEM kits, and lesson plans.
- Customizable professional development by EOS Education. EOS Education designs training solutions that ensure technology integration, increased efficiency and effectiveness, and improved outcomes for teachers and students. Their portfolio of training and certification services ensures that schools have the content needed to support learning for all.
The list above is a sample of the wide-ranging Mimio solutions available to educators. Boxlight continues to work closely with educators and thought leaders to develop, improve, and acquire products that support best practices in education and facilitate the development of key skills such as critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. We are proud of our educational technology solutions and how they enhance a connected classroom.
To explore our multi-award-winning solutions, go to boxlight.com.