We are excited to feature NEW laser projectors and displays at the upcoming FETC and TCEA shows.
Mimio will be previewing a number of new products and accessories at the upcoming FETC. The official launch of these new products will take place at TCEA and our usual Marketing launch efforts will follow: email campaigns, blogs, social media, and PR.
Products for previewing at FETC include:
- MimioProjector™ 3200LT ultra-wide projector – Offers a touch-enabled area as wide as 11 feet.
- MimioProjector 320LT laser projector – No more changing bulbs; just the reliability of lasers.
- New projector mounts accompany the new projectors – for simplified and easy setup.
- 2 New MimioDisplay™ 4K models — available in 75" and 84", with 10-touch UHD interactivity.
- Significantly lower pricing on some display models.
- New software pricing models.
All of these products will be featured at TCEA and FETC, in a new streamlined booth layout that will help us tell our story to the key decision makers who stop by. We have also changed the style of our presentations to better focus on the influencers and buyers of our solutions. We will be emphasizing the latest developments with our software and app, which now make collaboration and assessment possible on almost any device (including Chromebooks) in the classroom.
By tomorrow, January 13, sell sheets, photography, and Web pages will go live, so you can start discussing these exciting developments with your customers. Updated price lists will be available shortly after TCEA.The official launch happens at TCEA; marketing campaigns will follow. Your rep will be providing the price lists; contact him or her with any questions you may have about these product releases.
We are pleased to add these new solutions to the Mimio family of products, and are excited about the opportunities they offer for truly large-scale and dynamic interactivity in the classroom.