The award-winning ProColor interactive display has announced new firmware release notes, including the addition of the MimioMessage app which turns the display into a communications tool. Users can use MimioMessage to broadcast messages, information, and alerts to staff, students, and visitors to a site (school, district offices, etc.). More information on this innovative app available on all ProColor displays will be coming soon!
Additional updates to the ProColor:
- Unplug’d now has enhanced Split Screen Functionality
- Google Drive and OneDrive Cloud account connections
- Setting Enhancements, including enabling/disabling touch sounds, priority WiFi, and auto removal of files
New apps have been added to the ProColor, making it a more dynamic and user-friendly interactive display. These apps include:
- Boxlight Training – opens directly to Boxlight Professional Development page
- MyStemKits – opens mystemkits.com
- Chrome Browser
For an overview of the new features available in the January 21, 2022 ProColor Series 3 Firmware update, click here: ProColor Series 3 January 2022 Firmware Release Notes.