Boxlight is pleased to offer the following products for use at your ISTE 2018 exhibit booths and conference areas:
- ProColor 75” interactive flat panel display with electric height adjustment on rolling cart
- P9 interactive standard-throw projector (no mount)
Terms and Conditions
Boxlight-owned loaner units:
- Interested parties must fill out the form below. Requests must be submitted by May 4, 2018. *Parties will be notified by May 7, 2018.
- Unless otherwise explicitly agreed upon, the product is provided as-is for use at ISTE and must be returned in original packaging to Boxlight booth #1910 by Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 7:00 PM.
- ProColor IFP Bundle or P9 IP will be available for pickup unassembled at Boxlight booth #1910. Pickup must be made by 5:00 PM on June 24, 2018. Instruction manuals will be included.
- Please note that you will need two strong people to pick up the panel and attach to the rolling cart. (Cart comes in three boxes. Panel comes in one large/heavy box)
- If the ProColor IFP Bundle or P9 IP is not returned by the time/date specified and/or not in the specified condition (disassembled and in original packaging), parties will be responsible for any and all additional costs required for transport and/or handling. Boxlight will assess a charge of $100 per hour for each hour after due pick-up or drop-off time.
- The borrower is responsible for any and all damage up to full replacement cost.
- A flat fee service will be assessed to cover the cost of transportation and material handling;
- (ProColor 75" IPF Bundle)
75” Interactive Flat Panel with electric height-adjustable rolling cart
- (P9 IP)
Standard-throw laser illuminated projector
*Due to demand, we have limited quantities available.
The ProColor 75" IFP Bundle or P9 IP is also available to purchase at demo pricing:
- Interested parties must fill out the form below. Requests must be submitted by May 4, 2018. Parties will be notified by May 7, 2018.
- Confirmation and signed purchase order must be received by Boxlight no later than May 18, 2018.
- Boxlight will cover all shipping costs to exhibition center.
- Party is responsible for shipment from the exhibit floor.
- Please contact Mary Shumaker (email@example.com) for current demo pricing.
Create your own user feedback survey
If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to reach out to
Mary Shumaker: firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.265.3792.