Today’s students are immersed in a world of interactive and touch technology. Our new MimioProjector™ series makes it easier for schools to engage students by bringing this technology to their classrooms.
We are introducing the 280 projector family with key enhancements that will position these products competitively in the projector market. The major updates from the 240 line are the following:
- Touch model –previously pen-only.
- 10-point interactivity – 10 pens (2 provided) can be used simultaneously; previously only 2 pens could be used in the interactive model. The touch model has 10 single-touch points or 5 dual-touch points for gestures.
- Brighter – 3,100 lumens versus 2,800 lumens.
- Standard LAN connectivity – formerly an extra-cost option.
We will be announcing the new MimioProjector series publicly on April 16, 2015.
Marketing Efforts for the NEW MimioProjector 280
We are rolling out several marketing campaigns to drive awareness of these new products:
- Email teaser campaign
- Press release
- Sell sheets for all 3 models (The sell sheet for the standard model will only be available as a PDF on the website the touch and interactive versions will also be available on the eStore.)
- PPC campaign
- Social media and blog
One of the most satisfying aspects of this release is that it expands our MimioProjector line with touch-enabled technology. Our award-winning MimioClassroom™ suite of products now includes a full range of interactive teaching technology options for collaborative activities and lessons.
Tools Available on Partner Resources
We have pulled together a number of assets to inform you about the key aspects of the MimioProjector 280 series. You can find these resources in the launch kits:
- Launch document that outlines product details, key features, competitive analysis, and FAQs.
- Product and environmental photography.
- Marketing sell sheets.