We have been working to get Partner Resources streamlined and representative of the new unified Boxlight brand. While this is still a work in progress we have added many new resources to assist you
Below is a list of the Partner Resources updates along with upcoming Marketing initiatives and campaigns:
- New Modular Demo – Mimio had a demo in the past that outlined our value proposition, products, and resources. The old modular demo has been removed and the new one is up, http://www.mimio.com/en-NA/Partner-Resources/Sales-Demo-Material.aspx . This demo is cobranded and includes both Boxlight and Mimio products. It is modeled on the new collateral and website highlighting how our solutions help schools with whole-class, collaborative, assessment, and STEM based learning. The Demo is an INK file and has lesson samples for each learning group.
- Ads, Awards, and Logos – These are up now with our latest branding and consolidated for both companies.
- Coming Soon to Partner Resources – We are working on new brand guidelines, completing the product photos and sell sheets for Boxlight products, and adding Boxlight videos to the video section. This will help you and your partners have all the resources for Mimio and Boxlight products in one area. In the meantime, if you need something let me know and I can help you.
- New Website – We are working through the product pages and should have the new product pages up by early September. The Chat Support which is on the old Boxlight site will be live on the new site this week.
- P12 Laser Campaign – Now that Back to School is in full swing we will re announce the P12 projectors to customers, with a focus on the laser models. Emails will go out to our internal list next week.
- Top Product Awards – We will also have DA top products https://promediagrp.wufoo.com/forms/qau4ut1raes4d/ and THE Journal Readers’ choice award https://thejournal.com/readerschoice communications going out to encourage voting. Please pass along the links and get your customer to vote!
- Content Promotion – We are promoting Our Launch Tech Successfully guide even further with email blasts through eSchool News. Anyone that downloads will be followed up through an automated email asking if they are interested in a consult, so keep an eye out for these leads. We have averaged 30/40% conversion rates on the landing page for this piece!