Happy Monday morning!
We wanted to follow up with some updated information about the MimioView Promotion starting in April. If you have already reached out to your Mimio Territory Manager or distributor about the cost to you, there was an error in the cost. Please reach back out to your Mimio Territory Manager or distributor to learn your new reduced MimioView price. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Just in case you missed the first announcement about this promo, you can see the details below.
Overview of the “View It” Promotion
- Time frame of the promo: April 1 – June 30, 2014
- Promotion: Special limited-time price reduction for MimioView document cameras!
- Goal: Increase MimioView sales by 35% during the length of the promotion.
- Suggested Educator End-User Price: $459
- Communication: We will be communicating this promo to our end-users the first week of April, to give you time to ramp up for the promotion.
- You must have an approved SOR to be able to purchase and sell at the discounted rate.
- For stocking partners, you can order stock at the lower cost with your 5% stocking discount as well.
Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
- The promotion will run from April 1, 2014 through June 30, 2014. All promotion-eligible purchase orders must be received during this time frame.
- The promotion is valid for educational sales only.
- The promotion is limited to residents of the United States and Canada.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law.
- All products must be clearly listed on one purchase order, with the corresponding promotional prices, to be eligible for the promotion.
- May not be combined with other discounts, specials, bundles, or other offers.
- While supplies last, there is no limit per purchaser on the number of MimioView units received.
- No substitutions apply for the MimioView camera.
- All communications to the end user must state the June 30, 2014 end date.*
- All promotion-eligible purchase orders must be received by Mimio by June 30, 2014.*
*Only Reseller Partner communications. Not end-user Terms and Conditions.